January 2, 2015

Tis the Season Part 1

As per usual, every year the Catacutan's host the Cousin's Christmas party that includes my lovely wife's sisters and cousins. It's a themed party that includes a potluck, gift exchange (secret or dirty Santa), drinks, games, pictures, and a lot of good laughs.

This year we got to welcome the additions of three new people to the party.

First - The star of the party Kayden Everly, the daughter of Rob and Edselyn.

Secondly - the St. Clairs, Kris and Christine. My closest cousin and his wife moved down to southern Ontario in July. It was nice to have them take part in the cousin's Christmas especially since I don't have much family around this area. Not really a surprise that they were able to mesh well with the everyone.

Like every year, the party was a blast. Lots of wine drinking this year, dirty Santa was a lot of fun with some strategizing to obtain a picture, congrats Rob and Ed on successfully pulling that off. Plus I'm happy that my present was actually stolen!  One of the reasons I look forward to this party every year is the fact that it reminds me of the party back home, loaded with fun and laughter. Here's a few pictures from the evening. 



1 comment: