June 4, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Ky Bear!





Today we celebrate the first day of the cutest baby in the world. I thought the 9-10 months of pregnancy flew by but this past year seemed like a blur. You make me smile at any time during the day even when your not around. I hope to give you as much love as you bring me happiness.

Special thank you to all those who came and to enjoy this special occassion with us, as well as all the Birthday wishes to those who couldn't be here. Love you all.




You are now the centerprice of our family and mama and I are so proud to call you our baby. We love you so very much. Happy Birthday Ky Bear!



Love,

Mama, Papa, Pogi, and Tater

2 comments:

  1. I still can't believe she already diong your faces....i can't wait till she starts her monologues...

    ReplyDelete